October 17, 2017 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the fifth patch level release of OTRS Survey 5.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Added Bulgarian and Ukrainian translations, thanks to all translators.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Improved close button text, thanks to Balázs Úr.
- Bug#12569 – Missing explanation users (with visual impairments) in the ‘Preferences’ page.
- Bug#9575 – NOT NULL restrictions violation occurs in the vote on Oracle Database.
- Bug#10991 – Survey percentage won’t add 100%.
- Bug#12936 – Hardcoded ticket hook in stats detail screen, thanks to Balázs Úr.
- Bug#9304 – Rendering of survey results is broken.
- Bug#11739 – If a user can see AgentSurveyZoom of a survey, the user can always change the status of the survey.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.