July 26, 2013 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the patch level release of OTRS Windows Installer 3.0.2....
- Installation without ActiveState perl now uses CGI mode which fixes stability issues when deployed under mod_perl.
- Bug#9499 – Windows Installer will not setup IIS correctly if installed in Program Files directory.
- Bug#9572 – Installer tries to create a database when ‘Use existing database’ is chosen.
- Bug#9569 – CRONw will not start when installed with ActiveState Perl.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_2_5/CHANGES.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: