Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- New action in ITSMConfigurationManagement to delete a config item
- Extended console command in ITSMConfigurationManagement to delete old versions of config items
- New ConfigItemDelete-Operation in GenericInterface for ITSMConfigurationManagement
- New feature in ITSMConfigurationManagement to set the state of a config item automatically when linked to tickets with a special type
- Better performance for ITSMConfigurationManagement by improved caching mechanism
- Configurable columns for linked services, changes and work orders (a similar feature already exists for config items)
Important for Upgrading
- Please refresh your repository listing via the package manager and choose install/upgrade from the online repository section.
- For installations without internet access, please download the package from our FTP server and install it via the package manager (bundle package installation).
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.