Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
Important for Upgrading
- Please refresh your repository listing via the package manager and choose install/upgrade from the online repository section.
- For installations without internet access, please download the package from our FTP server and install it via the package manager (bundle package installation).
- Bug# 12375 – Setting DynamicFields::ObjectType###ITSMChange has same ordering priority than a setting in the FAQ module.
- Bug# 12287 – Missing date validation for ITSM date and date time fields.
- Bug# 12590 – Default value 0.00 not shown for Planned Effort and Accounted Time on systems with Oracle DB.
- Bug# 12568 – Aesthetic problem at “Screen after creating a work order widget”.
- Bug# 12605 – CMDB CI class names are missing from the language file.
- Bug# 12646 – Changing order of items in SearchCSVData for ITSMConfigItem causes faulty results.
- Bug# 12644 – Logic mistake at KernelSystemITSMConfigItem.pm:940 causes unnecessarily XML version search.
- Bug# 12653 – Config item history not shown if an agent has only read-only permissions in group ITSM-config item.
- Bug# 12654 – Config item delete menu link is shown if an agent has only read-only permissions in group ITSM-config item.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides worldwide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.