October 04, 2017 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the first beta release of the OTRS::ITSM Module 6.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Ported code to the OTRS 6 framework
- Added new feature for ITSMConfigurationManagement to suppress adding a new config item version for special attributes.
- OTRS::ITSM 6 includes many other small bug fixes and improvements.
Important for Upgrading
- Please refresh your repository listing via the package manager and choose install/upgrade from the online repository section.
- For installations without internet access, please download the package from our FTP server and install it via the package manager (bundle package installation).
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides worldwide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.