October 07, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the first beta release 4 of the TimeAccounting module....
- Initial version for OTRS 4
- Added Spanish (Mexico) translation.
- Added Swedish translation, thanks to andreasberger.
- Added Russian translation, thanks to ynkolesnikov.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese language, thanks to Jos? Junior.
- Changed API “UserID” parameter is now required for WorkingUnitsCompletnessCheck(), WorkingUnitsGet(), WorkingUnitsInsert(),WorkingUnitsDelete() and LastProjectOfUser()
- Bug#10494 – Today’s Entry does not become available at the time expected on OTRS with timezone offset.
- Bug#10486 – Can not insert a new entry with just using period.
- Bug#10484 – Added period without Start/Stop time shows 00:00 in both times after summit.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: