January 10, 2020 — Please read carefully and check if the version of your ((OTRS)) Community Edition system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: email@example.com
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21 [expires at: 2020-11-16]
- uid OTRS Security Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
OSA-2020-01 Spoofing of From field in several screens (CVE-2020-1765)
This issue affects ((OTRS)) Community Edition 5.0.x, 6.0.x. This issue affects OTRS 7.0.x.
This issue affects:
((OTRS)) Community Edition
5.0.x version 5.0.39 and prior versions;
6.0.x version 6.0.24 and prior versions.
7.0.x version 7.0.13 and prior versions.
This issue was seen during production usage.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2020-1765.
Upgrade to OTRS 7.0.14, ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6.0.25, Community Edition 5.0.40
Patch for ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6:
Patch for ((OTRS)) Community Edition 5:
This issue is being tracked as 2019100942003876.
- 2020-01-10: Initial Publication.
- Sebastian Renker, Jonas Becker