November 15, 2019 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the module OTRS FAQ 6 patch level 23.
Please note that from now on we will only officially support OTRS 6 and following versions for regular maintenance. The last supported version for security fixes is OTRS 5.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Changed system configuration from text to select, improved description.
- Fixed: Wrong layout in personal preferences.
- Bug#14600 – Fixed Limit and FetchrowArray() wrapped in while, thanks to Maxim (PR#78).
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/external. You can find the current releases in the section “Download.“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“ link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/external.
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download.
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: