March 13, 2018 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the seventh patch level release of its OTRS Business Solution™ 6.
- Fixed: No link option for dynamic fields of type webservice (bug#13664).
- Fixed: Dynamic field of type web service fails to display stored values in single-select fields (bug#13684).
- Fixed: Timeline view does not support advanced split (bug#13659).
- Fixed: Dynamic Field Contact with Data doesn’t work in settings window of Generic Agent (bug#13621).
- Fixed: Strange display order of StoreHistoricalData settings in system configuration (bug#13616).
- Fixed: Setting a system configuration item overwrites advanced preferences (bug#13513).
- Fixed: Unused white space in dynamic field database (bug#13581).
- Fixed: In ticket notifications to the agent, certain lines are duplicated (bug#13550).- Fixed: Quotes in notification emails are not visible (bug#12203).
How to Update
- The OTRS Business Solution™ offers you the comfort of a simple one-click update. Every time a new patch level release is available, you will see a notification in the header. To update, just click the link displayed there and follow the instructions on the next page.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
Please note that OTRS 6 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.