October 17, 2017 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the twentyfirst patch level release of its OTRS Business Solution™ 5s.
- Fixed: Timeline displays always the last Customer article.
- Fixed: Unauthenticated users can access any active public chat.
- Fixed: Missing explanation users (with visual impairments) in the ‘Preferences’ page.
- Fixed: PublicChat – public user name is not honored.
- Fixed: Encoding error when trying to install a ready-to-run web service.
- Fixed: Useless “Description” widget in a sidebar.
- Fixed: 2 vertical scrollbars in the timeline view.
How to Update
- The OTRS Business Solution™ offers you the comfort of a simple one-click update. Every time a new patch level release is available, you will see a notification in the header. To update, just click the link displayed there and follow the instructions on the next page.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.