October 17, 2017 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the release of the module OTRS FAQ 5 Patch Level 10.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Bug#12569 – Missing explanation users (with visual impairments) in the ‘Preferences’ page.
- Bug#12433(PR#67) – Dynamic Fields for FAQ don’t work as Link.
- Bug#12935 – SQL Error in Systemlog “Server gone away” and “you have an error “.
- Bug#12964(PR#73) – FAQ types are not translated, Thanks to Balázs Úr.
- Bug#11478 – Editing and Deleting of articles possible with RO-Permission.
- Bug#12067 – FAQ Explorer shows Internal Server Error if no categories found.
- Bug#12768 – Excel output is missing from the FAQ search.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: