April 01, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the patch level release OTRS Help Desk 3.2.16....
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.2.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Please note that for upgrades from 3.2.0.beta1, an additional database upgrade step is needed (see UPGRADING)!
- Since 3.2.0.rc1, OTRS requires an additional Perl module: YAML::XS.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.1.x: Please read the UPGRADING and INSTALL files for detailed instructions.
- Bug#10334 – Deleting the attachment deletes the recepients too.
- Bug#10374 – OTRS does not protect against clickjacking.
- Bug#10318 – Dynamic Field: Multi Select does not allow empty values.
- Bug#10361 – Incorrect handling of special characters in DynamicFields.
- Bug#10300 – Special character in customer id cuts off string..
- Updated CPAN module Text::CSV to version 1.32 to fix utf-8 problems.
- Bug#10309 – mails with an empty return-path header must not trigger auto responses in OTRS.
- Bug#10259 – GenericInterface: mapping key can’t map from / to 0.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_2_16/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8 (for the agent interface)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 7 (for the customer interface)
- Firefox before version 4
- All versions of Netscape
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: